Card is the only method of deploying troops, spells and building onto the battlefield in Clash Royale, therefore, players should be clear about all kinds of card as well as all information about these kinds in Clash Royale in order to get the most result when playing this game.
There are 4 levels of card in Clash Royale
Common (1 star)
- This kind is blue or gray
- It needs a little source to recall, generally 2 to 3 Elixir
- The antipersonnel rate of this kind is low, blood and speed as well
- Including Knight, Archer, Bomber, Minions, Skeletons, Goblin Melee và Goblin Spear
Rare (2 stars)
- This kind is upper than Common card and orange
- It needs more source to recall, generally 4 to 5 Elixir
- Having more blood, higher antipersonnel rate and speed; and having additional features like Gaint, etc.
- Including Gaint, Mini P.E.K.K.A, Valkyrie.
Epic (3 stars)
- It is high level card and purple
- It need much source to recall
- Having large amounts of blood, antipersonnel rate and speed. It also has additional features like double damg in Prince, call bone in Witch, etc.
- Including Baby Dragon, Prince, Witch, Skeleton Army
- It is commonly blue and has special frame
- You can only own this card when opening Super Magical Chests, buying in shop (with price 40000 gold). And you have to be at Arena 8
- This kind has great amounts of blood, antipersonnel rate and speed and specific additional features
All kinds of card in Clash Royale
- Flying troops
They contain all flying troops like Baby Dragon, Minions, Witch, Archers, Spear Goblins, etc. Almost kinds of these cards have great dame and can attack some kinds of other card while they can’t be retaliated, including Building and Walking Troops
- Walking Troops
They contain the rest soldiers in Troops, which can walk. This kind has large amount so theirs use is diversified
- Direct starting dame card: when using these cards, player will directly start dame on buildings, troops like arrow, firestone, lightning and rocket
- Multifunctional card: they contain frozen cards (blue), boosting speed in fighting and distributing troops cards (purple)
- Defending card: they contain cards which have ability to defend at main house like Infer, Bomb, Cannon, Tesla
- Attacking card: they are rare cards and hard to update. They are generally called X-bow or magic crossbow. These cards are purple
- Multifunctional card: they contain Barbarian, Goblin, Hut, etc.
Above is helpful information about all types of card in Clash Royale, which all Clash Royale players should know clearly if they want to play well this game.