Hi everybody, as you know Supercell is going to release the big Clash Royale November update very soon. Today, I’ll share to you what gamers need to know about the November 1st Clash Royale update.
The next Clash Royale Update on November 1st, including nerfs for both the Ice Spirit & Inferno tower. The changes were announced recently and they will only affect 5 cards. However, it will make a big difference to the game.
Clash Royale November Update & Changes
- Ice Spirit: Freeze duration decreased to 1.5sec (from 2sec) – Currently highly used at the top, Ice Spirit offers a bit too much stopping power for 1 Elixir.
- Ice Golem: Death Damage increased by 74%L – This change ensures that Ice Golem’s Death Damage kills Skeletons (at the Tournament Rules card levels).
- Rage: Effect increased to 35% (from 30%) – Rage can be a really fun and impactful spell when it makes an appearance in the Arena, but currently it isn’t seeing much usage. Increasing the effect should make it a more compelling choice.
- Lumberjack: Rage effect increased to 35% (from 30%) – For consistency with the Rage spell changes above.
- Inferno Tower: Hitpoints decreased by 6% – Inferno Tower is currently one of the top defensive choices and as a result the “big guys” (Golem, etc.) become less appealing to use. Additionally, it can sometimes be hard to efficiently remove from the Arena, so we’re aiming to remedy both of these things with a small Hitpoint reduction.
Thanks for reading!